Are you interested in joining our expanding team as a Community Manager? Do you love meeting new people, building relationships and growing a community?
Then this might be the job for you. Here at MyWorkspot, we are looking for a Community Manager to join our growing team. All the information you need is below.
Community Manager at MyWorkspot, Maidenhead
Salary/rate: Circa £30,000 – £35,000pa dependent on experience
Job Title: Community Manager (Full Time Role)
Responsible to: Business Director
Who are we?
MyWorkspot is a local award winning, flexible office and coworking hub that is a home for start-ups & established businesses in Maidenhead. Our aim is to grow our fantastic community and create a better way of working for solopreneurs, freelancers and growing businesses.
We provide hot-desking, dedicated desks, full and part-time offices and meeting rooms for a diverse group of people – SME’s, techies, corporate teams, freelancers, start-ups all looking for somewhere fun to work, to feel inspired and be part of a wider community.
Our member’s happiness is our utmost priority and we have exciting growth plans for the business and we are looking for someone to join us on our journey.
As our Community Manager you will provide exceptional experiences to our members through creating a vibrant community across our Maidenhead sites. You will cultivate a sense of community and foster connections between members, while taking ownership of the day to day site operations. Your goal is to create a space where members can thrive and feel supported as they pursue their business goals, while maintaining MyWorkspot standards.
Member Experience & Engagement
- Welcoming all members of the MyWorkspot community across all sites
- Maintaining a seamless and engaging onboarding and off-boarding process for all members
- Being the driving force behind member to member connections by fostering an environment of collaboration and business relations
- Being the main point of contact (alongside our Community Hosts) for all member enquiries and concerns, ensuring any issues are resolved promptly and effectively
- Facilitating connections and collaborations between members, encouraging them to work together and share ideas – identifying common interests and goals, and helping members find ways to work together
- Developing and executing community engagement strategies alongside the Directors
- Keeping in the know of industry trends and best practices, and continuously innovating to improve the member experience
- Ensuring highest levels of member satisfaction and engagement via various methods
- Establishing a catch up routine with our members to evaluate success and identify ways MyWorkspot can support
- Supporting Directors with any ad hoc tasks
Building Operations & Quality
- Ownership of day-to-day operations of the sites, ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently
- Providing day-to-day leadership of Community Hosts through daily briefs to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly tasks are achieved and establishing a rota for lunchbreaks, holidays and illnesses
- Using problem solving skills to find solutions to issues as they arise and effectively communicating to our members
- Executing operational strategies and central team initiatives
- Coordinating with Community Hosts to ensure the sites are fully equipped with all necessary resources, reporting any issues/faults accordingly
- Liaising with in-building suppliers, cleaning operatives, and maintenance teams
- Ensuring all supplies are ordered and replenished appropriately and in line with budget
- Establishing and maintaining accurate records of all facilities reports/jobs from suppliers
- Regular meetings with Director to update on any facility issues or concerns
Events & Experiences
- Working with Community Hosts to ensure MyWorkspot event schedule is relevant, well executed and within budget
- Running and supporting all events alongside the Community Hosts across both sites, encouraging member participation through advertising / marketing and communication
- Role-modeling your organisation skills and effective communication skills to our Community hosts
- Regular meetings with Director to update on any event issues or concerns
Sales & Member Commercials
- Supporting the team with new membership tours
- Assuming ownership of member renewals and manage the relationships with key accounts across sites
- Working with sales team to provide 2 way updates on any potential member churn
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a customer facing role in a workspace, wellness concept, or hospitality business
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work confidently in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous eye for detail
- A natural curiosity for people around you with the ability to build meaningful relationships
- Has the ability to multitask and balance priorities whilst being a role model to the Community Hosts
- A passion for building communities and maintaining an environment for our members that is welcoming, open, flexible, collaborative, challenging, results driven, and fun!
- Experience with data analytics, including measuring community engagement and success metrics (not essential)
- MyWorkspot encourages personal growth and upskilling. This role has huge potential to grow to a senior level as the company grows over several sites
- Competitive compensation, benefits and incentives (28 day holiday, inc Bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company with limitless opportunities
- Offers matched pension contributions for up to 5% of basic salary
- In addition to job-related training, employees have up to £500 to spend on their choice of training per year
- 12 audible books a year for developing CPD
- Business advice
- Mental Health
- News & Events
- Remote working
- Service updates