Prohibited activity penalties
In the first instance dependant on severity a warning will be issued, but any further activity will result in the immediate cancellation of the license with no right of reimbursement of fees paid.
The Customer shall not itself or knowingly permit anyone to use the computer network provided by MyWorkSpot Ltd(the “Network”) or any services provided by services MyWorkSpot Ltd to do any of the following (a “Prohibited Activity”):
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information
- Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate any rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Engage in illegal or unlawful activities through the Network
- Knowingly make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to the Customer or anyone connected with the Customer
- Knowingly make available or upload files that contain a virus or corrupt data
- Falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file that the Customer or anyone connected with the Customer makes available via the Network
- “Spam” or otherwise deliberately abuse any part of the Network
- Breach the rights of third parties
- Obtain access, through whatever means, to notified restricted areas of the Network
- Act in a manner which restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying MyWorkSpot Ltd’s or any other service provider’s products or services
An enterprise grade ‘firewall’ is provided for the protection of all users providing a level of protection from internet viruses, malware etc. via the web.
It remains the responsibility of each Customer however to safeguard their own data and that of others using the integrated system provided by MyWorkSpot Ltd by the provision of adequate and up to date security software.
MyWorkSpot Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the loss, damage, or corruption of user data howsoever it occurs whilst operating on the Network environment.
MyWorkSpot Ltd and its providers reserve the right to monitor all network traffic and take action when relevant.