Calling budding entrepreneurs. Have you recently started or about to start a new business? APPLY NOW below
2020 has been a challenge for just about everyone, but out of the ashes of this year that has included redundancies and business pivots, comes the hope and opportunities of 2021.
For many that may be finally turning that seedling idea into a reality and starting a new business.
Here at MyWorkSpot, we love nothing more than welcoming new start-ups and watching them flourish and grow amongst our business community, which is now close to 100 companies. That is why for 2021, we are offering free office space for a founder of a new business who inspires us with their plan to take the leap and launch a new product, service or concept here in Maidenhead. The first prize will be a dedicated desk for a year worth £2,700 and there will also be a range of runner-up prizes including hot-desk memberships and meeting room bookings to help a new business get up and running.
We know it isn’t easy and we all need a little help and support along the way. That is why as well as having your very own desk here at Clyde House Maidenhead for 2021, we have also got together with some of our MyWorkSpot members and stakeholder community to create even more support to help the new business have every chance of success.
As well as the first prize of a dedicated desk and hot desk / meeting room runner-up prizes, the overall winner of this competition will also receive the following package to help you fund, design, promote and manage your new business:
- A years free membership of the Maidenhead and District Chamber of Commerce
- Editorial / Advertorial piece with the Maidenhead Advertiser
- Start-up business coaching sessions with Action Coach Royal Windsor
- Funding advice with the FSE Group
- Branding and design consulting session with – JWJ Design
- PR and marketing consulting session with Flourish PR
How it will work
- As an applicant, please fill in a short online application outlining details of your new business. Applications should be received no later than Friday 15th January 2021
- MyWorkSpot will shortlist the entries and if you are successful, you will be invited to tour MyWorkSpot in the week 18-22January and present a short overview of your new company
- The winner and select runner up prizes to be chosen and notified no later than Friday 29th January 2021
Term and conditions
- This competition is primarily aimed at first time entrepreneurs, but all new businesses and ‘side hustles’ will be considered
- The new business to have opened / begun trading no earlier than 1 April 2020 and no later than 31 March 2021
- The competition is open to new businesses not currently resident at MyWorkSpot Maidenhead
- The prizes will include a dedicated desk, hot desk memberships and meeting room space during 2021. The details & terms and conditions of each individual prize will be explained to winners directly
- Winners will be chosen on the basis of their online application and follow-up meeting with the competition panel. The MyWorkSpot judging panel to make final decision on all prize winners
Error: Contact form not found.