Are you interested in joining our expanding team? Do you love getting to know people and making sure they have the best day ever?
Then this might be the job for you. Here at MyWorkspot, we are looking for Community Host to join our growing team. All the information you need is below. Applications close 24th February, with interviews being held w/c 27th February.
If you know anyone that might be interested in this role please contact email@example.com
Community Host at MyWorkspot, Maidenhead
Salary/rate: Circa £19,000 – £24,000pa dependent on experience
Hours: 42.5hrs per week (8.30am – 6pm)
Job Title: Community Host
Responsible to: Business Director
Who are we?
MyWorkspot is a local award winning, flexible office and coworking hub that is a home for start-ups & established businesses. Our aim is to grow our fantastic community and create a better way of working for solopreneurs, freelancers and growing businesses.
We provide hot-desking, dedicated desks, full and part-time offices and meeting rooms for a diverse group of people – SME’s, techies, corporate teams, freelancers, start-ups all looking for somewhere fun to work, to feel inspired and be part of a wider community.
Our member’s happiness is our utmost priority and we have exciting growth plans for the business and we are looking for someone to join us on our journey.
Who are you?
You’re kind, caring and can’t wait to get to know every person who walks in the door.
You’re curious to learn about the exciting things everyone is working on and have a knack for connecting people.
You’re reliable and proactive with great attention to detail.
You can stick to a schedule and respond to things in a timely fashion. You’re great at communication.
You have excellent people skills and can handle tricky tasks with a smile.
You love keeping things neat and tidy and following processes.
What will you do?
You’ll help members have the best day ever! You’ll help everyone feel part of the community and involved in what’s going on.
You’ll run the front desk, opening up in the morning and closing in the evening. You are the first point of contact of all members, clients and guests therefore creating the best first impression is essential to this role.
You’ll welcome members, manage the diary, deal with post, answer questions, and keep the front of house functional and organised.
You’ll also muck in around the general workspace, the kitchens and complete daily checks to keep things humming along.
Purpose of the Post:
To support the happy, smooth, and professional running of MyWorkspot. We need a friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing person to join our team and help our members to enjoy their workday and stay productive.
- Running the front reception desk, giving warm welcomes and goodbyes, and keeping that 1st impression at 5-star standard
- Handling emails and calls, and post
- Opening and closing the workspace
- Responding to member questions and issues
- Assisting and supporting tours and viewings when required
- Using our software’s for signing up new members, managing meeting rooms, creating access cards, logging issues, and more
- Keeping our kitchen and work zones tidy and safe
- Completing daily checks
- Help with running events and socials
- Assisting with stock and ordering
- Supporting the social media posts
- Supporting the team wherever required
- Customer Service / Hospitality / Front of House / Reception
- Great attitude to people and a strong work ethic
- Experience with computer systems and software
- Responsible and organised
- Great timekeeping
- May appeal to school leaver / graduate looking to grow with a company
- MyWorkspot encourages personal growth and upskilling. This role has huge potential to grow to a senior level as the company grows over several sites
- Competitive compensation, benefits and incentives (28 day holiday, inc Bank holidays)
- Quarterly team lunches and socials
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company with limitless opportunities
- Offers matched pension contributions for up to 5% of basic salary
- In addition to job-related training, employees have up to £500 to spend on their choice of training per year
- 12 audible books a year for developing CPD
- Business advice
- Mental Health
- News & Events
- Remote working
- Service updates