Community Manager at MyWorkspot, Maidenhead
Who are we?
MyWorkspot is a local award winning, flexible office and coworking hub that is a home for start-ups & established businesses. Our aim is to grow our fantastic community and create a better way of working for solopreneurs, freelancers and growing businesses.
We provide hot-desking, dedicated desks, full and part-time offices and meeting rooms for a diverse group of people – SME’s, techies, corporate teams, freelancers, start-ups all looking for somewhere fun to work, to feel inspired and be part of a wider community.
Our member’s happiness is our utmost priority and we have exciting growth plans for the business and we are looking for someone to join us on our journey.
Who are you?
- You’re kind, caring and can’t wait to get to know every person who walks in the door.
- You’re curious to learn about the exciting things everyone is working on and have a knack for connecting people.
- You’re reliable and proactive with great attention to detail.
- You can stick to a schedule and respond to things in a timely fashion. You’re great at communication.
- You have excellent people skills and can handle tricky tasks with a smile.
- You love keeping things neat and tidy and following processes.
What will you do?
You’ll help members have the best day ever! You’ll help everyone feel part of the community and get involved in what’s going on.
You’ll run the front desk, opening up in the morning and/or closing in the evening. You are the first point of contact for all members, clients and guests; creating the best first impression is essential to this role.
You’ll welcome members, manage the diary, deal with post, answer questions, and keep the front of house functional and organised.
You’ll also help around the general workspace, the kitchens and complete daily checks to keep things smoothly.
Salary/rate: Circa £22-£25,000pa dependent on experience
Hours: 42.5hrs per week (8am – 6pm)
Job Title: Community Manager
Responsible to: Business Director
Purpose of the Post
To support the happy, smooth, and professional running of MyWorkspot. We need a friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing person to join our team and help our members to enjoy their workday and stay productive.
- Running the front reception desk, giving warm welcomes and goodbyes, and keeping that 1st impression at 5-star standard
- Handling emails and calls, and post
- Opening and closing the MyWorkSpot office
- Responding to member questions and issues
- Assisting and supporting tours and viewings when required
- Using our software for signing up new members, managing meeting rooms, creating access cards, logging issues, and more
- Keeping our kitchen and work zones tidy and safe
- Completing daily checks
- Help with running events and socials
- Assisting with stock and ordering
- Supporting the social media posts
- Supporting the team wherever required
- Customer Service / Hospitality / Front of House / Reception
- Great attitude to people and a strong work ethic
- Experience with computer systems and software
- Responsible and organised
- Great timekeeping
- MyWorkspot encourages personal growth and upskilling. This role has huge potential to grow to a senior level as the company grows over several sites
- Competitive salary, benefits and incentives (28 day holiday, inc Bank holidays)
- Quarterly team lunches and socials
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company with limitless opportunities
- Offers matched pension contributions for up to 5% of basic salary
- In addition to job-related training, employees have up to £500 to spend on their choice of training per year plus 12 audible books a year for your own Continuing Professional Development
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org