Maidenhead Coworking day + Email Marketing Masterclass for SME’s
Calling all freelancers, entrepreneurs, small business owners and corporate commuters. The next Maidenhead Coworking day for 2017 is confirmed for Wednesday 1 February.
Don’t work at home or a coffee shop by yourself, or commute if you don’t have to, when you can come along with your lap-top and cowork with like-minded others closer to home.
FORMAT FOR THE DAY
• 10-30am-1pm Coffee and coworking
• 1pm-1.45pm – Email Marketing masterclass with Janine Hamilton from global e-commerce agency Digital River
• 2-6pm – Open work and more coffee / tea / nibbles
Lunchtime Workshop – Email Marketing
Speaker Janine Hamilton will look at,
– What are the email must do’s when trying to engage responses from clients and prospects?
– What tips could save us time and increase cut through and effectiveness with busy target audiences?
– What are the changing legal requirements for commercial email communications?
– What on earth is ‘marketing automation’ the buzzword that is everywhere at the moment and how can your business benefit?!
Janine will cover this and any other areas through the Q&A. She has worked through Digital River as well as leading global email agency Alchemy Worx with a wide range of clients from global brands to SMEs across most B2B & B2C sectors including retail, travel, fashion, gaming, insurance, finance and not-for-profits. She has run major email marketing strategy and campaign projects for brand names incl. Tesco, Carphone Warehouse, Hotel.com and TNT Distribution to name a few – so is well versed to give us some tips.
£10 for day (pay at door) Price covers venue hire, WIFI, unlimited teas and coffees, snacks. Free parking available on site.
If you haven’t come before – Bring your laptop to work. We have a quiet area if you want silence, while we encourage you to interact with your fellow coworkers around the free flow coffee and snacks in the bar area. There will also be plenty of time to meet and learn from others over the lunchtime discussion.